Visit Costa Blanca! with CBVA
CBVA would like to invite you to Visit Costa Blanca for a 3 day 2 night inspection trip.
Organise your own flights and we will arrange subsidised accommodation at a local Hotel.
The 3 day 2 night Visit Costa Blanca!* trip includes the following:
- Collection and return to/from Alicante International airport
- 3 days and 2 nights property viewings and orientation
- 2 nights accommodation in a local Hotel close to your area of interest
*This offer is subject to status and provided you view new property exclusively through CBVA, terms & conditions apply.
Not ready to buy? But want to research the area?
CBVA offer fully escorted orientation trips of the Costa Blanca, subject to availability, and can show you the different locations that may be of interest, what the area has to offer, examples of property, and lots of other useful local information as required.
With more than 20 years experience of living and working throughout the Costa Blanca, CBVA has unrivalled knowledge of this privileged location in southern Spain,
A typical 3-day tour costs €299, this includes meet and greet at Alicante Airport, or your accommodation within the Alicante area. Orientation of the Costa Blanca giving you the opportunity to see the different towns, their amenities, take in the local atmosphere, and even an opportunity to sample the local cuisine!
Should you decide to purchase via CBVA in the 6 months following your visit, the tour cost will be refunded to you following completion of the sale.
Legal Advice (Please note CBVA do not receive introduction fees etc., from recommended Abogados)
NH Abogados – Orihuela
- Full service legal firm
- Fiscal representation
- Associate offices in UK and throughout EU
Fernando Aliaga – Javea
- All aspects of law covered
- Established 1992
- English speaking
- CBVA was established in 1996, in order to fill a growing consumer demand for alternative investments in the property market.
- CBVA strives to offer its clients a personal service backed by the major developers and constructors in its area of operation. In addition to this, a full range of services, including legal and financial advice, are available through the companies various associates.
- Costa Blanca – Many of Spain’s visitors return to buy holiday and permanent homes here. The reasons are many but one of the most popular is climate. The southern part of Spain enjoys a dry arid climate with little rain and no serious or continuous storm activity. Soft fruits and vegetables grow well as frost is very rare. Along the coast sea breezes hold the temperature to comfortable levels.
- Another reason is the cost of living; even with the current exchange rate living in Spain is relatively inexpensive. Other costs, such as new cars, eating out and socialising have always traditionally been low compared to the UK and other parts of Europe.