Legal Advice

CBVA strongly recommends that if you are planning to purchase property in Spain you should contract the services of a Spanish lawyer (abogado) who is qualified and a member of a recognised bar association. They can also advise on other aspects including Residence, Fiscal representation, NIE, Legal representation, Criminal Law etc. Many buyers prefer to use an Abogado who is fairly local to their planned property purchase, and below is a selection of practices throughout the region.

Orihuela – Algorfa – Torrevieja

Conveyancing – Community Law
Wills & Inheritance Law

La Zenia – Cabo Roig
Campoamor – La Fuente

All Aspects of Civil & Criminal Law


Conveyancing – NIE
Fiscal Representation

Javea (Arenal)

Property Purchase – Taxation
Personal Representation


Property Law – Taxes – Wills – NIE

Calpe – Javea

All Aspects of Civil & Criminal Law